Located in DIFC, Cipriani is Dubai’s trendiest Italian restaurant, modern and refined.
Cipriani, a basic London restaurant, has moved to Dubai in the financial district called DIFC. The design of the restaurant resembles that of a cruise ship, the service is fast and efficient, and the waiters’ welcome is very warm. On the menu, you will find all the flavours of Italy, those of the Italian soil, a true gustatory journey.
- Cuisine : Italian
- Tips: Beef carpaccio, Burrata, Veal fillet, Seafood pasta, Black truffle pizza, Lemon meringue pie
- Atmosphere: Chic and casual
- Location: Indoor
- Customer profile: For all, but mainly adults
- Dresscode: Chic
- Price: Approx. 550aed/person, alcohol not included
- Opening hours: Every day from 12:00 to midnight
- Contact: +971 4 347 0003, Reservation Recommended
- Address: Gate Village Number 10, DIFC
Not IncludedAfricaambiance-ClubsloungesAmbiance-hostingAnimatedAnimatedAround a swimming poolAsiaCalmCalmCity CenterClient-Beaches ProfileDesertFamilyFamilyFestiveFoot in the waterFor allFor AllInternationalOn a roofPlaces of InterestPriceProfile Client-ClubsLoungesReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for WomenReserved for WomenRomanticRomanticSeasideSuitable for FamiliesSuitable for familiesTerrace