THE FARM, DUBAI
The Farm is a restaurant located on an artificial oasis where exotic plants that can be found in East Asian countries are planted.
This place is ideal to escape for a moment from the city and the Amirian crowds and enjoy freshly picked seasonal fruits and vegetables from the restaurant farm in Al Ain.
The Farm’s particularity, and what has made its reputation, is that in addition to being housed in a beautiful and relaxing setting, its products, which we find on their menu, are 80% organically grown. The flavours are inspired by Mediterranean cuisine but also Asian, such as Thai-style noodles and much more. You can come to The Farm for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea. Also, during the winter season, The Farm has a place in its restaurant where you can buy all the products you may have tasted during your visit.
- Cuisine : World cuisine
- Tips: Beef Carpaccio, Papaya Salad, Tuna Tataki, Filet Mignon, 4-Cheese Pizza, Tartufo Pizza, Fried Noodles, Chicken with Ginger and Black Mushrooms, Crème Brûlée, Date Pudding.
- Atmosphere: Calm
- Location: Outdoors and indoors under verandas
- Customer profile: For all
- Dresscode: Casual
- Price: approx. 120aed/person
- Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. daily
- Contact: For further information or reservations, please call The Farm on +971 4 392 5660.
- Address: Al Barari, Dubai
Not IncludedAfricaambiance-ClubsloungesAmbiance-hostingAnimatedAnimatedAround a swimming poolAsiaCalmCalmCity CenterClient-Beaches ProfileDesertEuropeFamilyFamilyFestiveFoot in the waterFor allFor AllOn a roofPlaces of InterestPriceProfile Client-ClubsLoungesReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for WomenReserved for WomenRomanticRomanticSeasideSuitable for FamiliesSuitable for families