AL MARHABANI, DUBAI
Al Marhabani is the best traditional regional restaurant in the Middle East.
On the menu, you will find popular dishes from the United Arab Emirates.
The particularity of this restaurant is that you can choose to eat at the table in the main room of the restaurant or more traditionally to sit on the floor in private tents.
- Cuisine : Yemeni
- Tips: Lamb shoulder haneeth, Chicken mandi, Chicken madfoon. Don’t serve alcohol.
- Atmosphere: Family or group of friends
- Location: Indoor restaurant with private tents
- Price: Approx. 60aed/pers
- Opening hours: Every day, From 12h00 to 23h00
- Address: Jumeirah Road, Umm Suqeim 1، opposite Enoc petrol station, after Islamic Bank
- Type of music: Type of music
Not IncludedAfricaambiance-ClubsloungesAmbiance-hostingAmbiance-RestaurantsAnimatedAround a swimming poolCalmCalmCalmCity CenterClient-Beaches ProfileDesertEuropeFamilyFamilyFestiveFoot in the waterFor allFor AllInternationalKitchenLocationOn a roofPlaces of InterestPriceProfile Client-ClubsLoungesReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for WomenReserved for WomenRomanticRomanticSeasideSuitable for FamiliesSuitable for familiesTerrace