PAI THAI, DUBAI
Paï Thaï is one of the best Thai restaurants in Dubai.
A rather chic restaurant located in the garden of the Al Qasr Hotel, with a superb terrace overlooking the artificial lagoon of Madinat Jumeirah. Pai Thai is a charming restaurant, especially in the spring when the weather lends itself to dining on the terrace. There are two ways to get to the restaurant, by buggy or by small boat if you arrive on the side of the lagoon. Pai Thai’s clientele is mixed but most of the time it is frequented by families or groups of friends. Dinner is lulled to Thai music and some evenings the dancers enchant the place.
- Cuisine : Thai
- Tips: Papaya and shrimp salad, Grilled shrimp, Vegetable nems, Crispy chicken with cashew nuts, Chicken with green curry.
- Atmosphere: Calm
- Location: Indoor room + Terrace overlooking the lagoon
- Customer profile: For all
- Dresscode: Elegant
- Price: Approx. 350aed/person, alcohol not included
- Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday from 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm and Fridays and Saturdays from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm and from 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm.
- Contact: +971 4 432 3232, Reservation Recommended
- Address: Jumeirah Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Street, Umm Suqeim 3
Not IncludedAfricaambiance-ClubsloungesAmbiance-hostingAmbiance-RestaurantsAnimatedAnimatedAround a swimming poolCalmCalmCity CenterClient-Beaches ProfileDesertEuropeFamilyFamilyFestiveFoot in the waterFor allFor AllInternationalKitchenLocationOn a roofPlaces of InterestPriceProfile Client-ClubsLoungesReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for WomenReserved for WomenRomanticRomanticSeasideSuitable for FamiliesSuitable for families