Aghatti is a restaurant of Iraqi gastronomy, specialist also of fish cooked in the wood fire.
It is located on the public beach called La Mer.
The restaurant has an interior room but also a terrace, allowing you to enjoy the good weather of Dubai some months. On the menu, you will find all the dishes of this richly flavoured cuisine that we find in Ottoman cuisine. You may notice similarities with some world cuisines such as those of Lebanon or Turkey.
Available during the week, the restaurant fills up very quickly at weekends, especially for families who come to share the Friday meal.
Finally, this restaurant doesn’t serve alcohol.
- Cuisine : Iraqi, also specializing in seafood
- Tips: Hummus, Eggplant puree, Maskouf fish, Mixed grill, Iraqi kebab
- Atmosphere: Family
- Location: Terrace
- Customer profile: For all
- Dresscode: Casual
- Price: approx. 150aed/person
- Opening hours: Every day from 9h00 to 02h00
- Contact: For further information, please call +971 4385 5595
- Address: La Mer, Jumeirah road, Dubai
Not IncludedAfricaambiance-ClubsloungesAmbiance-hostingAmbiance-RestaurantsAnimatedAnimatedAround a swimming poolCalmCalmCity CenterClient-Beaches ProfileDesertEuropeFamilyFamilyFestiveFoot in the waterFor allFor AllIndoorInternationalKitchenLocationOn a roofPlaces of InterestPriceProfile Client-ClubsLoungesReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for over 21 years oldReserved for WomenReserved for WomenRomanticRomanticSeasideSuitable for FamiliesSuitable for families