Parachute jumping is Dubai’s flagship activity, and even a mandatory stopover. There is only one parachute centre in the city, with two drop zones. The most famous of them is located at Dubai Marina and allows you to jump over the world famous Palm Jumeirah, this island built in the shape of a palm tree. As for the second zone, it is located in the heart of the Emirian desert, offering you a panoramic view of an infinite number of red dunes soaked with sunshine. The jumps are done in tandem, an instructor placed behind you will be in charge of guiding this wonderful activity. A second one will be in charge of capturing this magic moment, between photos and videos, which will be given to you after the activity.
Note: Do not plan any other activities on the same day, the exact time of the jump will be determined by the weather conditions. You may have to wait several hours.
* Forbidden to pregnant women.
* To be at least 18 years old
* BMI less than 27.5 for women and 30 for men.
* Good physical condition required
* If you are over 60 years old, please have your doctor fill in this form and present it on the day of the activity.
What the tariff includes:
Your tandem skydive
Your photos and video