At dawn, you will take the road towards Oman, to admire their luxuriant nature and their sumptuous fjords straight out of a postcard.
After a 2 hour drive you will make a first stop to cross the border, then a further 1 hour drive will take you to the boat on which you will sail all day long.
During this cruise you will discover the fjords and their stories told by an English or French speaking guide, as well as wild dolphins from Oman or rays and small sharks.
Your cruise will be marked by several breaks during which you will be able to swim in the crystal clear waters of Oman and discover the sea bed thanks to the equipment at your disposal.
A freshly prepared lunch will be served to you, accompanied by drinks, which are offered throughout the excursion.
– Duration of the excursion 11 hours approximately
– Departure between 5am and 7am depending on the season
– Suitable for all
– 3 hours to go and 3 hours back
– The validity of your passport (expiration date) must be more than 6 months from the date of your trip
– Holders of passports other than those of the European Union, please obtain a multiple entry visa for the UAE from the relevant authorities.
What the tariff includes:
Transfers to and from your hotel
Your entry visa to Oman
Your 5-hour cruise
Diving equipment (fins, snorkel)
Unlimited lunch and drinks
The guide and the crew