This safari is a 4X4 ride in the Emirian desert in the morning or afternoon (sunset). During this activity, a driver will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the gates of the desert. The excursion is marked by a first stop during which you will be able to do your quad and/or buggy session, accompanied by a guide and in a small group.
This quad/buggy tour is followed by a sensational ride on the dunes in a 4X4, then a break where you can take pictures and sand surfing activity. You will then be taken to the Bedouin camp, where dinner, drinks and entertainment await you. At the entrance, you will be welcomed by a herd of camels, on which you can ride for a short ride as a welcome gift. Dinner ends around 8:30 pm, expect to be back at your hotel between 9 and 10 pm.
- Prefer the safari in a private car, more suitable for pregnant women and children under 4 (contact us by email for this option at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The buggy can also accommodate children under 6 by placing them on your lap for their comfort and safety.
- Duration of the excursion in the morning approximately 4 hours
- Duration of the excursion in the afternoon approximately 6 hours
- Child rate from 4 to 11 years old
- No permit needed
Morning session what the price includes, ( From 8h30/9h30 to about 13h00, 4 hours in total, including travel)
- Round trips from your hotel
- The ride on the dunes in an air-conditioned 4X4 for about an hour.
- Sand surfing
- Your guided tour in quad and/or buggy
Afternoon session what the rate includes, ( From 3pm/ 4pm to about 10pm, 5 hours in total, including travel)
- Round trips to and from your hotel
- A ride on the dunes in an air-conditioned 4X4 for about an hour at sunset.
- The guided quad/buggy ride in the heart of the desert
- Sand surfing (free)
- Dinner in the form of an all-you-can-eat buffet & sodas, water (extra for alcoholic drinks to be seen on site depending on the drink)
- The oriental show and the fire eater
- The short camel ride that you can repeat as many times as you wish (free)
- Free mint chicha at the dedicated lounge (unavailable for health reasons related to Covid)
- Henna Tattoo