Discover the most beautiful spots in Abu Dhabi and while you enjoy this excursion, visit the second branch of the Parisian museum, the Louvre. This very sophisticated, futuristic museum, whose decoration is meticulous, houses with the most beautiful pieces of art history borrowed from the Parisian museum but also highlights other artists still little known to the general public or those from the Middle East region. The perpetual rotation of the exhibits gives visitors a new reason to come back.
During this tour, your private driver can also drive you to the Emirates palace, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Etihad Towers and all other places you would like to visit. He will be able to honor your customized program if you tell us in commentary, before validating your order, the places in Abu Dhabi that you wish to visit.
– Museum free for children under 13 years old
– Museum closed on Monday
– Museum open Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 20:00
– Great Mosque open every day from 9am to 9:30pm
– For the visit of the Emirates palace, please wear an appropriate dress, the hotel reserves the right of entry if it judges a dress not in accordance with the place.
– For the mosque, bring a loose-fitting, covering garment for the woman. For men, please wear Bermuda shorts, pants and a t-shirt or sweater. Otherwise a traditional garment is sold on the spot.
What the rate includes:
The unlimited visit of the Louvre Museum
Unlimited visit to the presidential palace if chosen
The free visit of the mosque, if chosen
The provision of a private driver for 10 hours, if chosen
Location of the Louvre: Yas island